How did we go from 82 to 6? That's strange. It's crazy how time flies.
So here we are, wedding week. We've spent the last nine months planning this shin-dig and now it's here. I cannot wait to see everyone! I'm so excited to see all of our families that are coming in town just to see us get married. Y'all are awesome! I'm especially pumped for all my Alabama family, whom have never been to Texas, come check out the Lone Star State! Y'all are gonna love it!
Last week I had my final fitting for my dress and had the crazy realization that Tyler is actually going to see me in it in a week. I'm so excited to show him! Only 6 more days until I do!!
So a few updates since our last post:
- Tyler had his bachelor party this past weekend. Him and some buddies rented out a cabin and just hung out all weekend. I heard it was a blast.
- My bachelorette party is this week! Can't wait to have a night on the town with my girls! We are going to have so much fun.
- We got our wedding bands! Tyler picks up my ring tomorrow and I have his all ready to go here.
- I got my bridal portraits done! It was by-far one of my favorite things that I've done so far during our engagement. It was so fun to just spin play in my dress for the afternoon. At one point my 5-year-old inner princess came out while spinning in a field. You'll see a few of the great photos my photographer took at our reception.
- We got our marriage license! Ah!!
- Thanks to the fabulous Whitney Thomas I finally got my rehearsal dinner dress :)
Now it's time to finish up the final details and pack for Jamaica!
Big thanks to everyone who's supported us, prayed for us and have made our engagement extra special. I know Tyler and I both feel truly blessed to have such an amazing friends and family. We could NOT have gotten all of this done without you. In a few days we will all get to celebrate together!
See you this weekend!
- the future Mrs. Gatewood :)