Monday, October 25, 2010

82 Days until we're Mr. and Mrs.

I had my first shower a few weeks ago.  Whitney and Jamie did an amazing job hosting!  Love those girls.  I had such a great time seeing everyone.  Tyler and I got a lot of great stuff that I can't wait to use in our new place.

I move into our new apartment this weekend.  I can't believe it's already time, time has flown by!  We got to see our apartment all spruced up and ready on Sunday afternoon.  To our surprise we found out that we got all new stainless steal appliances!  A big improvement from my 1980's appliances in my apartment now.  Woohoo!

Today we also booked our florist!  I can't wait to see everything come together on our wedding day.  I really loved everything the florist came up with.  It was like she knew everything I was envisioning.  Also, after four months of searching, we FINALLY picked our DJ.  I'm so glad the search has ended.  I could sing from the roof tops!  Now I'm looking forward to putting together the song list for the reception and all that jazz.  We're gonna party like it's 1999! Or 2011...whichever you choose.

- Meghan

p.s. I hope you all enjoy this fabulous photo of Tyler and I.  Personal thanks to Jamie Clark for showing me http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ tonight.  Have an hour to laugh so hard you'll cry? Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment