Sunday, June 27, 2010

Check, check, check!


Only six more months until the big day!  I can't believe we've already been engaged three months.  Time has flown by.  We still have a lot of stuff to do, but have already gotten so much accomplished.

First of all, I got MY official wedding dress.  After sending two back to the designer the third one ended up being a winner.  Yay!  I can't wait to see Tyler's face after seeing me in it on our wedding day.  

We also took our engagement photos.   So fun!  Hillary, from Hillary Anne Photography, took our photos.  She's amazing you should check out  her website: www.hillaryannephotography.com.  Tyler knows Hillary from Tech which is an extra bonus!  Aside from it being 100 degrees outside, we had such a great time with her, I can't wait to see what the photos look like.  

We picked our minister for the wedding.  Justin Bindel from FBC Wichita Falls will be officiating the ceremony.  We are thrilled to have someone who knows both of us do the wedding.  Justin and Amber, his wife, have been around Tyler and I since we started dating, when Tyler was working with Justin in Wichita Falls.  Justin and Amber are such a great example of what a godly marriage should look like and we are honored to have them be a part of our special day.  

That's all I have for now.  Will update on more very soon!

- Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment