Saturday, August 28, 2010

The honeymoon is booked!


It's official, we booked our honeymoon!  I'm thrilled to share that we will be going to, drum roll please....Ocho Rios, Jamaica!!!  

We have gone back and forth on this but finally decided Jamaica was the perfect place for us to spend our honeymoon.  Big thanks are in order to everyone who gave input on where we should go.  Thanks to your recommendations and guidance we were able to choose what place was the best fit for us.  We will stay six nights in paradise at the Sandals Resort in Ocho Rios. 

I am so excited that Jamaica will be the first vacation that Tyler and I take as husband and wife!  I seriously can't wait to sit under one of these umbrellas.  This picture will now be my computer background...really.  I'm serious.    

Until next time, love you guys!
- Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment