Monday, October 24, 2011

Waiting for Fall

So tonight during the baseball playoffs I decided to play around on our blog to check out new updates.  So, here I am two hours later after re-designing the blog.  Hope you all like it!  I really had no idea what I was doing but enjoyed learning as I went.  Not to mention, I also learned how to follow people.  It's funny how the simple things can hang us up sometimes.

So I know technically fall is here, but I don't really consider it to be fall until I am able to wear scarves.  So here I am holding out for some cooler weather.  Although it's nice having 80 degree weather, I'd like to enter back into the land of scarves, sweaters and boots.  Who's with me?

I got your comments from last week and I will take pictures of our place this week and post them for all of you to see...

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about it... you do wear scarves a bunch on Sundays... I like it! (I love mine, too!)

    ReplyDelete