Sunday, June 9, 2013

You're Doing What?

A week ago Tyler and I moved to Round Rock to be a part of a Church Planting Residency at Redeemer Round Rock.

Over the last few months I've gotten several questions about - what is church planting? Or what will y'all be doing?  Well, the best way for me to describe it is through the video I pasted below.

About six months ago Tyler showed me this video.  At first I was like, you want me to watch a 15 minute video?? What?  I'm tired.  Anyways, I watched it and was completely inspired by what Soma does.  They are truly living the gospel.  What they are doing in Washington is what we will be doing in Central Texas.  I am excited and scared for the next chapter of our life. Doing this.  Living as a community on mission.  But I believe in it.  I feel that as Jesus called Peter out of the boat and to trust him in Matthew 14:29, that is what he's calling Tyler and I to do.  Get out of the boat and trust.  And that's exciting.




Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment