Sunday, July 7, 2013

Boy or Girl?

So the date is set.  This Wednesday we get to find out if we are having a boy or girl.  Wahoo!  Just for fun we did some old wives tales to see what the verdict was.

Chinese Gender Calendar
Factoring the day the baby was conceived and my age, verdict is - BOY!

Chain over the hand
Hang a chain over your hand, if it swings back and forth its a boy and if it swings in circles its a boy, verdict is - BOY!

Heart Rate
Suposively if the heart rate is high you are having a girl.  Baby G last tracked in at the 150's so verdict is - GIRL!

Sleeping Position
I prefer sleeping on my right side which means - GIRL!

Food Cravings
I crave more salty then sweet, but I still want sweets so I'm not sure on this one - ???

What do you think we're having?? We added a pole to the left toolbar to see what you think :)

M



No comments:

Post a Comment